Before you purchase these additional resources, I want to make sure you know that the very same book is included in the FactsWise Addition/Subtraction e-course that is available at this site as well. It's a bit more money to sign up for the e-course -- but the e-course also includes:
- detailed mini-lesson descriptions
- video of teachers and students working on FactsWise
- teachers sharing their insights and recommendations
- classroom tips about academic language supports, managing manipulatives, supporting struggling students, and much more
- PDFs of both the Resource Book with Activity Progressions and these Additional Resources
- The opportunity to earn a Completion Certificate that will allow you to work with Brandman University to earn 3 or 4 professional development credits
If you'd still like to simply purchase these Additional FactsWise Addition/Subtraction Resources -- you can do that by enrolling here. Once you've enrolled, you'll be able to download the entire pdf for your individual use.
Thank you for honoring the hundreds and hundreds of hours I have dedicated to developing FactsWise and these resources by using them for the benefit of your students, and letting other teachers know that they too can purchase these extra resources, the Resource Book or the e-course here at www.factswise.thinkific.com.
If you would like to know more about purchasing access to these additional resources for more than one user, please contact me at email@example.com. I'll be happy to give you discount pricing information.
Also, if you'd prefer to purchase this book with a purchase order, please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all that you do for students!
Mathematics Educator and FactsWise Creator
About the instructor
After Valerie completed her dissertation research at UC Irvine in 2004, she began a pilot project to investigate strategies for teaching basic facts that would go beyond flashcards, worksheets, and timed tests. By 2006, these strategies had been piloted, revised, and research demonstrated dramatic differences between control and FactsWise students.
Valerie balances her time as a lecturer in mathematics education at UC Irvine with her commitment to share what she has learned about how to help students develop basic facts fluency, part-whole thinking, and flexible number sense through FactsWise workshops.